TSCA’s Advanced Training class focuses on the amalgamation of your knowledge through the development of a routine, on an apparatus of your choice. The goal of this class is to develop an act… what you decide to do with that act is entirely up to you!
AREAS OF STUDY: Apparatus of choice!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Who is this program for?
- Ages 16+
- Individuals with a high level of training autonomy, spacial and body awareness,
advanced knowledge of apparatus and training safety, highly developed work
ethic, above average strength and moderate flexibility.
2. What does this class involve?
- Act development on an apparatus of choice
- Act development is student-focused, with instructor guidance
3. What performance opportunities will I have? (If you are ready & willing!)
- End of year showcase: date TBA
- Open House
4. Where will I perform? (if this is the path you choose!)
- End of year showcase, TSCA special events, professional events
5. Why should I join?
- Desire to take your training to the next level
- Mentally and physically ready for this challenge
- Interest in creating an act for personal development or to present publicly
6. How do I join?
- Contact us see if this class is right for you!