IT’S B.Y.O.B. @ TSCA!
Bucket Babies is a 10-week program that mom, dad or guardian along with baby (or babies—its two for one with twins, as you already know!) experience together. Hosted by our Certified Instructors who accumulatively have more than 20 years’ experience. The focus of Bucket Babies is to offer parents an opportunity to get back into working out, alongside their little one in a fun, social environment.
Programming is structured on a sliding scale of physicality to meet the needs of everyone— from the brand new, never-worked-out-before individual (we’re not referring to the little one!) to the seasoned athlete. Spend quality time with your bucket nugget as you enhance your strength and flexibility and are guided through an introduction to aerial arts.
Connect with your community in an encouraging and supportive setting at the Toronto School of Circus Arts!
- Ages 0 to 36 months
- Wednesdays 11:15AM-12:30PM
- Session Dates: January 18th to March 29th (no classes on March 15th)
- $150.00 + HST for the session
What should I bring?
- Comfortable, athletic attire
- Indoor footwear is optional, barefoot or socks is encouraged!
- Non-breakable water bottle
- Baby Bucket (car seat, stroller bassinet, etc.)
- Any other baby necessities or comforts!
Want to join the club? e: email@example.com/ t: 416.935.0037