Check your inhibitions at the door, and join us for an exhilarating evening spent soaring through the air. TSCA drop-in flying trapeze classes are designed to help you build skill without committing to a whole session. Designed for all levels, the classes are held at 7pm on Friday nights, all year round. The class usually lasts anywhere from 1-2 hours, and is based on the number of participants who stop in each Friday.
Pre-registration is required; email firstname.lastname@example.org for online form and instructions.
Arrive no later than 6:30PM to finalize registration.
Minimum age: 8 years old
*To receive class dates, fees and registration forms, please email email@example.com!
- Who is the class geared towards?
- Those who are curious about our flying trapeze classes and want to get a taste of what it is all about!
- Individuals looking for a fun and active Friday night activity
- Anyone wanting a bucket-list experience
- Adrenaline junkies!
- Is there an age, height and/or weight requirement?
- Majority of attendees are adults
- Participants must be 8 years or older
- All participants are required to wear a safety belt—belts will fit a maximum waist size of 43 inches
- How many participants are in each class?
- Class size is not known until drop-in begins; this is the nature of a drop-in class and allows participants the most flexibility in attending
- There is no cap on the number of participants per class; registration closes at the start of each class
- How many rotations will I get?
- There is no cap on the number of participants per drop-in; as such, we cannot guarantee the number of turns each participant will receive.
- While we try our best to allow for 3 rotations each class, this may vary depending on the number of attendees for that particular evening
- If the number of rotations you receive is a priority we recommend you book a private experience; email firstname.lastname@example.org to request private group options
- What will I learn?
- All participants start off learning a knee hang and proper landing in the safety net
- Progression from this point is based on individual abilities
- Will I get to try other apparatus?
- Drop-in is for flying trapeze only; all other equipment in the facility is off limits
- If you are interested in trying out other activities, please email email@example.com for private booking package details
- What should I wear?
- Long Leggings or shorts
- Tie long hair back with elastics only (headbands, pins and clips are not permitted)
- Remove all jewelry – everything must come off as you are at risk of it getting caught in the net and pulled out (rings, earrings, watches, bracelets, etc.)
- Ensure you have nothing in your mouth (eg. Candy, gum, etc.)
- All outdoor footwear must be left at the front entrance by everyone entering the facility – including spectators
- Athletic slippers (gymnastics, dance, etc.) can be worn throughout the class
- Are spectators allowed?
- Spectators are welcome, HOWEVER a waiver form MUST be completed to gain entry into the facility
- Can I take photos?
- Still photography and videotaping are permitted of participants in your group
- Please respect the privacy of other individuals training in the studio
- Is there any reason I should not attend drop-in?
- Individuals who are (… or might be!) pregnant
- Anyone with unresolved injuries